RAID in computers is a short form for redundant arrays of independent disks. It brings together many physical drive components and merges them into a single logic unit for the purposes of performance improvement and/or Durham Data Recovery Services but it also offers more protection from data loss compared to a single hard drive. Despite RAIDs merits, if data losses occur when you are using RAID, Data Recovery will not be easy.
RAID exists in different levels as stipulated below:
RAID 0 – this is a striped disk array that does not have fault tolerance. In such a scenario, in case one drive fails then all the data in that array will be lost.
RAID 1 – this one provides disk mirroring.
RAID 5 – it gives Data Recovery striping at the byte level as well as stripe blunder correction information.
RAID 10 (or RAID 0+1) – it mirrors the stripes by both sharing and replicating data among the disks but It is not part of the RAID traditional levels.
A professional RAID recovery software is what you need to recover data from a raid drive. One of the thing you should note as far as raid Durham Data Recovery Services is concerned is; RAID systems might be fault tolerant but they are not fault proof but Some of the factors which may lead to RAID data being inaccessible include:
- Deleted files.
- Accidentally formatted files.
- Hard drive file system becoming RAW.
- Also Crashing of an operating system.
- Accidental loss or deletion of partition.
- Repartitioning of hard drives.
- Partition error.
- Accidental removal of external device or shut down.
- Hacker attack, software crash or even virus attack.
- Observe the following in case of data loss on RAID:
- The RAID array should be kept intact.
- Leave the RAID partition undisturbed.
- Do not under any circumstance install your RAID recovery software on the target drive.
- Save all the recovered data in another partition that is still healthy .
There are a lot of RAID recovery software and tools on the and in the shops. Most of them come with manuals but Should you however be unable to carry out the Data Services process by yourself, do not be afraid to seek the services of an expert or to simply ask for help.